*Trails Left Behind*

July 2008
August 2008
January 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
February 2010
March 2010

*Flutter In*

Thursday, February 25, 2010
Weighed Down

I miss blogging!! It has been ages since I last touched my blog such that it has become forgotten and forlorn.. but NO! I won't let that happen to my blog!! Hello baby.. mommy's gonna write in you again!

I've been feeling rather down these few days and I am at a loss of what to do. I try not to be bothered by it but the fact is that I truly am rather hurt. I've tried.. and failed.. and I don't think I would wanna try again.. so I guess I shall just let things be.

And no.. the above mentioned is not about any relationship problem. Lol.

='(

On a brighter note, I totally adore this song "Time For Miracles" by Adam Lambert (kuku bird). Hahaha. It's one of the sound tracks for 2012 and it currently reigns as my fav song of the moment, replacing "Speechless" by Lady GaGa. Congrats to Lambert Kuku Bird!! And so what if he's a gay and wears eyeliner.. I think it's sexy. Especially the way he sticks his tongue out when he belts out the extraordinarily high notes (although it does look a bit like he's gonna puke). But so so? He's hot!!

Notice how long his tongue is??!

Wish he would stick his tongue the same way down my throat. Hahaha. Ok.. that's kinda gross.
Okies that's all for now folks. Before I go.. here's a short update of my current fav songs of the moment:
  1. Time For Miracles- Adam Lambert
  2. Speechless- Lady GaGa
  3. In The End- Kat Deluna
  4. Let It Go- Cavo
  5. Be On You- Ne-Yo (song title sounds real pervertic)
  6. Dancing Queen- ABBA (from my parents' era)
  7. I Drive Myself Crazy- N'Sync
  8. Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely- Backstreet Boys (they're all old men by now)

ciao